Position: Administrative Assistant III
Client: Regional Transportation District (RTD)
Location: 1600 Blake St. Denver CO 80202
Duration: 06 Months
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm M-F (work late Tuesday evenings for board nights)
Dress Code: Business Casual/Professional
Parking: No free parking. FREE bus pass available.
Skill Set: Customer service oriented, meeting management skills, note taking and meeting minute preparation, technology AV savvy, expert with MS Office, calendar management skills, workload management skills, professional telephone skills with effective communication skills both orally and written. Sharepoint experience preferred, available to work late on Tuesday evenings.
- Customer Service Oriented
- Prepares, reviews and tracks Board Member expense records
- Reconciles credit cards and invoices and processes payment requests
- Meeting Management – prepares agenda, scheduling meetings and catering
- Prepares meeting material, note taking and preparation of minutes
- Attends board meetings and maintains attendance lists.
- Operates audio/visual equipment and e-Boardroom
- Provides Administrative support for Board Members and Board Office Staff
- Provide telephone coverage
- Maintain mailing list and manage calendars
- Performs record keeping functions